Re: [Gimp-user] Rectangle Features

Hi Advait,

please see "reply to list"
https://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/reply-to-list.html
and follow its advice.

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 21:08:53 +0530 Advait Ranade <advaitranade4 gmail com>
wrote:

Hello, thank you for your help. In rectangle features I was looking for
code where blending and warping  features are implemented. Is their a way
to find it ?

You can perform a full code/text search using rg , ack or similar tools for
whatever keywords (or regex - https://github.com/aloisdg/awesome-regex ) that
you want, see:

https://beyondgrep.com/feature-comparison/

It is there in the gimp, gegl / etc. VCS repositories, but you need to be a
little independent and take some initiative to investigate on your own. See:

https://blog.codinghorror.com/learn-to-read-the-source-luke/

Regards,

        Shlomi