Re: [Gimp-user] VPAT Software Request

On Friday 12 June 2020 04:15:49 Michael Schumacher wrote:

On 6/12/20 9:57 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Friday 12 June 2020 03:33:01 Alexandre Prokoudine via
gimp-user-list

wrote:
Please see https://www.gimp.org/about/ITI-VPAT.pdf

Page does not render in chromium.

That's a PDF file, IIRC created with LibreOffice. Are there any known
issues that Chromium has displaying such files?

Not that I'm aware of Michael. Other 'pdf's have worked fine. This opens
a 1 page screen with a little square in the center, and stops, nothing
else and I gave it a couple minutes. I just looked in chromiums perfs,
but did not see a "file" reporter at 1st glance.

--
Regards,
Michael