Re: [Gimp-user] Updates on MacOS - Fake?

On Fri, 2020-07-31 at 10:30 +0200, Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list
wrote:
I know you hate me when I ask about GIMP releases for MacOS;

It's not about hate. GIMP is developed entirely  by volunteers, and
although that's worked well for Unix and Linx, which always had a
culture of cooperation, that doesn't seem to work so well on the Mac,
where proprietary software and paid apps rule. We don't havemany
volunteers working on OS X, and the one who did the releases has been
ill and/or unavailable.

 Please, state clearly if GIMP is supported on
MacOS:

There is no such thing as "supported" or "not supported", only
volunteers who will help as best we can.

There are no schedules. If it doesn't work for you, you can join in &
help, or use another program as you suggested