Re: [Gimp-user] Export as PDF all messed up

On Fri, 2020-01-17 at 19:54 +0100, BillieSnow wrote:
GIMP 2.10.14
OS WIN 10

Issues when exporting XCF as PDF PDF is all messed up
Installed and reinstalled GIMP 2.10.14 twice ... same issue
Installed GIMP on another computer WIN 7 .... same issue

Any ideas?

We have a known bug: fonts installed per-user are not visible to the
gimp pdf ecport plugin - the plugin can only see system fonts installed
for all users.

I don't know if that's what's affecting you.

The way fonts are managed changed in some subtle ways for Windows 10.

I am not sure if this helps - can you install your fonts in the system
folder instead?? I am not a Windows user.

Liam (slave ankh)

Click here to have the slave rewarded with extra work.