Re: [Gimp-user] install

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:38:39 +0000 (GMT)
ROGER HARRADINE via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi, I tried to upgrade to the latest version of gimp and it would not
install. I tried going back to the previous version but that would not
install so now I can not use gimp anymore. A real shame as it is such a good
program. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi ROGER!

Can you provide more details:

1. what is your OS and version?

2. which error are you getting?

See https://github.com/shlomif/writing-the-perfect-question .

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
“So, who the hell is Qoheleth?” - https://shlom.in/qoheleth

But if you’re writing [open source software] for the world, you have to listen
to your customers — this doesn’t change just because they’re not paying you in
money.
    — Eric S. Raymond in The Cathedral and the Bazaar