Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] 2019 project report

On 1/5/20 9:46 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 7:22 PM Christopher Curtis wrote:

In that thread from 2012 I proposed a 3-month release cycle. This is, and was,
a slightly slower pace than that used by the Linux kernel. The number is arbitrary
but I still think the results will be worthwhile. With 3 releases in 2019, a 4-month
process may be a good place to start.
(snip)

That said, I don't think it's entirely possible for the unstable
branch. Mitch keeps uncovering bad code all the time, and once you
start pulling a funny-smelling rope, there's always a chance there's a
rotting corpse on the other end of it, if you pardon my analogy :)

Alex

Love the analogy.   I'll have to borrow that from you, if you don't
mind.  :)

Peace...

Tom

--
/When I leave, I don't know what I'm hoping to find,
And when I leave, I don't know what I'm leaving behind.../