Re: [Gimp-user] Transfer of files

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 02:49:01PM -0600, Ted S via gimp-user-list wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows how to transfer my past work i the GIMP
program from Windows 7 to Windows 10?  Thank You in advance for your help.
Ted

I'm not a windows user, but can you not copy the files to an
external drive, or usb stick, and then apply them to the new system
(and keep the external drive or stick as a backup, at least until
you are sure that the are working ok) ?

ĸen
--
We hope and trust that our valued and loyal customers will bear with
us in the coming months as we interact synergistically with change