[Gimp-user] How to get the positions(x, y) (width, depth) of selected rectangle or selected ellipse

Dear Ofnuts. Thanks!  ;) There was a good way!

Is it OK?
2020年2月14日(金) 16:34 Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com>:

Thank you for all members replied to my questions.
I am jast a biginner of GIMP.
So please tell me step by step with patience.

Then, I wrote a script, made a image named "sample.xcf" and made a rectangle
selection on it.
The script on Python Consol made errors.
What should I do next?
--------------------------------
# How to get the positions(x, y) (width, depth) of selected rectangle or
selected ellipse
 (non_empty,x1,y1,x2,y2) = selection_bounds (sample.xcf)
with open(file_name, 'w') as f:
 writer = csv.writer(f)
 writer.writerow([x1, y1, x2, y2])
 main()