Re: [Gimp-user] URGENT - Authorization Use of Interface in Feature Film

I don’t believe there would any issues using GIMP in this way. It might
need an attribution in the credits though (or at least it would certainly
be nice - we’d love a link to the final movie to see!)

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 5:25 AM Guilherme Dias <guilherme zencrane com>