Re: [Gimp-user] Where was GIMP installed?

On Friday, February 14, 2020, 20:05:18, gooroo via gimp-user-list wrote:

I installed it today, but no desktop shortcut to it was created. And using
the Windows 10 'search' does not locate it no matter where I start!

The shortcut is in the Start Menu. If this is the first time you
installed GIMP, it should be at the top, otherwise look under G.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

It's always darkest just before the lights go out.
       -- Clark's Law