[Gimp-user] Selection Tool(s) bug

Hi
I am using 2.10.14, windows 10, 32Gb ram, i5-8600K, 4K 65" 3840 x 2160, All
current up to date.

When I import any image (any file format) all is good. What happens when I
select an area of that pic (any select tool) The image begins to scroll
downwards like waves till it fades to black. I can not do anything after that.
If I move my mouse around it will flash back to the original image and start to
fade to black.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled no change.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1359/original/Picture1.jpg

--
Guttermedic (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)