Re: [Gimp-user] bugs Gimp 2.10.22

On 2020-12-31 5:14 a.m., achmil wrote:
Can someone tell me how to send the log file to the GNOME's integrated
development platform or to have an account ?

You can find information about how to help with GIMP here at:
    https://www.gimp.org/develop/

That page has a link to the gitlab site used to track bug reports. The page above also has information about how to report an issue. You may find that useful if you have never filed a bug for a project before. FYI, if you are going to provide the contents of a log file it is preferrable to attach the log file to the report rather than posting the contents of the log file in the description portion of the report.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick