Re: [Gimp-user] gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 111, Issue 16

Still somewhat confused.  But I'm getting there.  Thanks for responding.  I understand that I merely reply to
this email as normal to continue the thread.  I think anyway.  I'll send the reply and see what happens.
Hopefully you'll see it.  It's all very confusing.

I'm on windows 10 using gimp 2.10.22 downloaded from you site a few days ago.  The tutorial I attempted to
follow was also from you site under tututorials listed as simple floating logo.  As I said when I start the
bump map I don't get a preview and I don't get visible in the bump map dialogue.  I get presents but visible
doesn't appear there only the date and last used.  Is this tutorial based on a previous version or is the
version I have incorrectly install and missing vital plugins or presets?  Perhaps you can answer me.

Thank you

Regards

Nick

Get BlueMail for Android<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=16117>