Re: [Gimp-user] Image Compression

Pictures in a magazine are likely to be copyrighted.

Cheers,

Cliff

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 4:59 AM Jason Amerson via gimp-user-list <
gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hello,

I scanned in a magazine as JPEGs, 300 dpi and high compression, but
still each file is over a megabyte. When I create a PDF using these
files, it is over 250 MB. I was wondering if you could tell me how to
compress these files in GIMP so that the resulting PDF will be of
normal size.

Thank you,

Jason