Re: [Gimp-user] click and drag issue

It may be your mouse. Check that it's clean and your batteries are OK. Mine sometimes doesn't "take" when I do a left click.
Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: kelly wong via gimp-user-list
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2020 9:00 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] click and drag issue

I have an issue with clicking and dragging things, sometimes it just completely stops working and the mouse doesn’t move at all when I click on something to drag it or selecting or transforming things, just anything that needs to be clicked and dragged it just stops working at times which in turn then stops it from working for everything on my desktop. Pretty sure its not my laptop issue and its the gimp app making this happen as its the only thing that it stops working on.

Thank you,

Kelly