Re: [Gimp-user] Enhancing image after shrinking

On 13/04/2020 15:36, Armyguy6902 wrote:

First off thank you for your feedback. I like what you recommended but was still
looking for something more sharp so I found a smaller logo and using the 'scale'
tool I was able to shrink the logo down to the dimensions I need. The logo looks
amazing! And then, I select any other tool and the entire logo blurs beyond
recognition. Is there any way to keep it from doing this? It's almost as though
GIMP knows how to shrink the image while preserving quality but doesn't want you
to keep the imagine in that form.

No reason for Gimp to behave like this, I would have to see your result
(and perhaps the XCF) to hazard an explanation.