Re: [Gimp-user] Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

If you have a clickable middle mouse (or wheel), try clicking and holding it with no other buttons pushed. With my system, Win 7, the whole canvas can be moved anywhere at will without rotating.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: lightnb
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 8:28 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse
to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to
change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse
by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

--
lightnb (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)