Re: [Gimp-user] Enhancing image after shrinking

You photo shows something which is zoomed in, so it will always look
pixellated. Taking a photo doesn't help us, because it shows your screen
pixels. Make a screenshot instead.

There are case where shrinking an images leads to aliasing(*), the
non-obvious cure is to blur the image **before** scaling it down to
remove these periodic details that won't appear in the downscaled image
anyway.

Also, our eyes don't see small picture as we see big ones. On very small
pictures you may need to boost contrast and saturation.

Your logo:

* Slightly Gaussian blur (1.5)
* Downscaled 8X
* High-pass filter with contrast enhancement

https://imgur.com/C71bzTn
https://imgur.com/C71bzTn

(*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliasing