Re: [Gimp-user] 45 days have passed ...

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 09:24:15AM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:

On 4/7/20 9:19 AM, Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list wrote:
45 days have passed since the announce of  he availability of GIMP
2.10.18; and still no MacOS package has been released.  I suppose that
your packager is still ill, and I send her/him my best wishes for a
speedy recovery.

Just one thing: if general exhaustion should be part of this as well,
then regular reminders that could be interpreted as "you still haven't
done this" do NOT help.

Speaking from experience.

Ok please calm down, Maurizio did a very polite (and concerned) question.
Now I also am curious / concerned. Is everything ok among GIMP devs?
Since in Italy things started to be ugly these days...

Peace and health

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa