Re: [Gimp-user] A problem

On 4/3/20 11:11 PM, Cliff Pratt via gimp-user-list wrote:

Maybe they did invent the desktop. But that doesn't answer my question. I
find it strange that anyone would store their photos on the desktop. Is
that a Mac thing?

Regardless of the platform, some people use the desktops as there main
file and folder storage location - I've seen desktops spanning multiple
screens, with icons everywhere, no free space left.

Other people use dedicated folders, sometimes even those the platform
suggests for these tasks.

It's mostly personal choice, like e.g. replying above or below quoted
text in mails :)

--
Regards,
Michael