Re: [Gimp-user] A problem

I see, I think. Personally I have nothing on my desktop. I have only the
equivalent of that band at the bottom of the Mac screen that expands your
app icons. Dunno what it's called.

But I'm going to call 'off topic'. Nice chat though.

Cheers,

Cliff

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 10:11 AM Daniel Smith via gimp-user-list <