Re: [Gimp-user] Converting TIFF files for use in Processing

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:19:16 +0200
From: Paul St George<email paulstgeorge com>
To:gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Converting TIFF files for use in Processing

Hello,

I want to use .tiff files in Processing. I can load .tiff images into a
Processing sketch if the image has been made by Processing. I cannot
load other .tiff files. Does anyone know enough about both gimp and
Processing to help? There is clearly something in the metadata that I
need to discard or change.

Thanks,
Paul

Message: 2