[Gimp-user] Question to the Gradient tool

Hello Gimp fellows,
a few days ago I was working on an simple image of just two layers. I
wanted an overblend effect so one layer fades into the other.
I thought the gradient tool would be the perfect solution for this
task but all I did found was the "FG to Transparent" gradient.
Is there any way to do this quickly without going the long way of
creating a layer mask?
Best wishes,Sascha Zosgornik

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]