[Gimp-user] Toolbox and layer windows disappearing each time

Hi, I've got Gimp v.2.10.12 on Linux (Archlinux/Gnome) and every time I open the
application there is no toolbox - neither layer window.

Since I need those to be open, I open them every time but when I leave the
application it doesn't seem to remember they were open. I've set up Gimp to
"save tool options on exit" and "save window positions on exit" but this is
clearly not helping.

Any idea of how to have this windows reopen at each session? It's quite annoying
to have to reopen them each time and I remember a time when the toolbox would
always open at startup.

--
GimpUserNo666 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)