Re: [Gimp-user] Troubles with Windows 10

As fa-flyingalone put it in their first paragraph:

"Windows 10 does not play nice with Gimp , read that a lot in other forum and for
the most part  Win 10 is not too bothered about helping out with " those little
problems "seems to be the way they see it.”

So it sounds like your IT folks at work are going to have to set you up with a partition running something
other than Win 10 - perhaps a Mac or Linux partition just to run GIMP on. If your employers require you to
use GIMP, it’s on them to provide an environment that supports it.

Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend