[Gimp-user] printing 6x4 inch photos

I am having difficulty in printing postcard (6x4 inch) photos, Having completed photo enhancements I set up
the page as 10x15cm and the image size to as near as I can get to this size (why will options not allow
10x15) but the print on 10x15 paper does not show the whole picture. It leaves approximate margin of 1.4mm at
top and 1.1mm at left hand side losing parts of the picture at bottom and right side missing. I have tried
many times with the same result. What am I doing wrong? Help appreciated.
Thanks, David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10