[Gimp-user] Failed to open NEF files on Ubuntu

First there were no any files named as gimp under tmp. I don't know it
is proper
way to do or not  but I've created a file named gimp and 2.10 manually
:) I am
adding in screenshot again. There is also file named as "snap.gimp"
under tmp.
It was automatically created before.
Yes darktable and other softwares successfully open the file.
By the way, I receive this error when I want to open every NEf file
not only
7808.

Attachments:
*
https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1301/original/Screenshot_from_2019-11-26_18-00-21.png

Ahh.. just seen that bit "There is also file named as "snap.gimp" under tmp. It
was automatically created before."

If you have installed a snap version of Gimp then it is 'sandboxed' and
RawTherapee / Darktable ... will not work.

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)