Re: [Gimp-user] gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

hi programmer_ceds,
go to the online manual and save the page, in the save format drop-down
select "web page complete" (firefox) or export as pdf (safari) under the
file menu. this should work fine.

hth,
dwain

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 2:04 PM programmer_ceds <forums gimpusers com>