[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 error opening XCF

After updating to Gimp 2.10, I get the following error when opening some XCF
files: "GIMP Message: Warning, invalid image parasite in XCF file: ICC profile
validation failed: Parasites's flags are not (PERSISTENT | UNDOABLE)".

Additionally, on these files it seems the ability to perform many simple tasks
is disabled, such as moving a layer or changing font.

Overall Gimp 2.10 seems like a massive improvement but I need to be able to work
on these files. Any help please?

--
connorhawke (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)