[Gimp-user] gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 7

Someone took pity on me and made a suggestion as to how to open it properly.  I
tried it two ways - once, just trying to open the dmg file in APPLICATIONS - and
the second time, by opening a folder in APPLICATIONS and trying to open the dmg
file  in that folder.
The first way didn't work - but the second one has.  And I've copied the icon
onto the dock bar at the bottom of my MAC's screen.
All good now.
Except I can't find the email from the person who suggested it, to express my
thanks!

Jean Pierre

I can get GIMP 2.10.10 to download and "open" on my screen - but it
doesn't
open in applications, and I can't find a way to get it to open in
applications, so when I close it, it vanishes.  All I am left with is
dmg
file, which I cna use to download it all over again..

--
jeanpierre (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)