Re: [Gimp-user] Question about displayed values on Histogram window

Thank you for answering.

I had 24bit image, so converted into 8bit and read.
But values are still from 0-1.

Is that a correct way I did?

Best regards,

Ryo Kitashima

Hello,

if you have an 8bit image it's from 0-255, if you have 16, or 32bit images
you get the values from 0-1.

Regards,
Tobias