[Gimp-user] About profile

Pls help my profile keeps resetting my guest user number keeps changing after
staying logged out of the android app. I cant save any tool option changes or
screen position changes but my picture progress im still able 2 save. I tried
looking everywere 2 fix the problem only found 1 solution that says change my
profile name n it might fix a problem simuler to mine but it doesnt say were to
go to ur profile or how 2 change the name. PLS HELP i love the app but im tired
ofbalways resetting the positions.

--
Mrwhittaker89 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)