From: Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com>
To: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Sent: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 4:33 am
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Can't install Resynthesizer (et al.) plugins in version 2.10.8

On 3/20/19 3:16 AM, Scott Jacobs via gimp-user-list wrote:
1) Is there a missing GIMP-python module.
That was it!  Strange, I don't recall ever explicitly installing that...Perhaps for some reason (either
earlier version versus this,or Debian vs [Lu]buntu) the gimp-python pkg was not automaticallypulled in ...

Recent versions of Ubuntu do not install the gimp-python package by
default as they did in the past. I don't even see the point of making
it a separate package...