Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

Well, selling . html was written by a lawyer, wasn’t it? ;-)

Rick

 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

On Jun 20, 2019, at 5:11 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org> wrote:

Hi Steve,

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:48:23 +0100
steve watkins via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Just wanted to point out that someone is making money from this opensource
software on amazon.
Gjmp is being sold on a disc for 9.99

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Professional-Editing-Software-Windows/dp/B06WP73RDN&ved=2ahUKEwiNtfHN9vjiAhXQbMAKHVhYBIEQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1CgKujSPWkBKJ7_FRFA3DM

see https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html (and for fun:
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=sharp-sharp-programming-selling-source-code
) as well as https://opensource.org/osd-annotated .

Kind regards,