[Gimp-user] Disable image thunbnail from the title bar

Thanks for the help, but with this setting the tab itself vanishes.
I want to have only the file name visible in the title instead of the
image, it will save tons of vertical space

No way that I know of. You will have to go and request as a feature here:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/

Otherwise, you can see and switch to  what is there in the Windows menu. Also
the alt-number swaps between open images as wll.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1195/original/list.jpg

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)