Re: [Gimp-user] Can't copy and paste drop shadow

On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 02:03 +0200, robot wrote:
Hi all
I have an image on a transparent background that I am able to create
a drop shadow for [...] When I draw a box round it and copy and past
the subject onto my other piture/ layer
the shadow dose not come with it!

Any ideas on a fix please

Try (in the image with the shadow) image->flatten image, first.
Or, use Edit->Copy Visible instead of Copy

The shadow is probably on a separate layer.

Liam (slave ankh)

Click here to have the slave rewarded with warm gruel.