Re: [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.10.12 released

On 6/16/19 7:09 AM, Michael Natterer wrote:
Hi,

A few days late, but...

We just released GIMP 2.10.12, the sixth bugfix release in
the stable 2.10 series.

As announced before, stable GIMP 2.10.x is open for new
features that are not too invasive or change the API,
and we got some good new stuff for you this time, too.

For a complete list of changes since 2.10.10 please see the
"Changes" section below.

There is also a release announcement on www.gimp.org:

https://www.gimp.org/news/2019/06/12/gimp-2-10-12-released/

Happy GIMPing,
--Mitch

Congratulations on the release!   I look forward to trying the latest
version!

Peace...

Tom

--
/When I leave, I don't know what I'm hoping to find,
And when I leave, I don't know what I'm leaving behind.../