[Gimp-user] Path Tool Gaps

Hi Leon13DM,
I'd love to find out the solution to this. I had some of the
developers looking
at this before but nothing ever came of it. A different mouse seemed
to fix it
for one user, but that didn't work for me. Ofnuts over on
gimp-forum.net wrote a
plugin specifically to deal with this issue.

https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-Remove-Tangents-Plugin

I hope you can figure out how you fixed it.

I've never installed a plugin before, so forgive me for this, but for some
reason, it's not letting me move the py file into the Plugins folder. Could I
have some detailed instructions for that? I tried using the ones on the site I
got it from, but it didn't work.

--
Leon13DM (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)