[Gimp-user] Help

I just downloaded the Windows Version of GIMP and when I came to the section
of tutorial indicating:

“Also notice I have shown a different option under Quality →
Interpolation. The default value for this is Cubic, but to retain the best
quality it would better to use Sinc (Lanczos3).”

My only options were:

None

Linear

Cubic

NoHalo

LoHalo

I want to enlarge smaller photos while maintaining pixel integrity.

How do I get the Sinc option as referenced in the tutorial? Or which option
should I choose for similar results.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.