 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

On Jan 29, 2019, at 6:15 PM, Terry Cooper <terrycooper2 hotmail com> wrote:

How do I stop any and all email from you please.

From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org <mailto:gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org>> on behalf
of Rick Kline <rick kline ms <mailto:rick kline ms>>
Sent: January 29, 2019 12:43 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org <mailto:gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subject: [Gimp-user] Opening raw images in GIMP

Hi,

Some folks working with planetary data would like to use raw PDS (NASA’s Planetary Data System) image files
in GIMP. Here’s a link to opening uncompressed .img files in P’shop. Could someone suggest a comparable
GIMP workflow? Thanks.

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2018/0307-image-processing-trick-raw-photoshop.html
<http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2018/0307-image-processing-trick-raw-photoshop.html>
<http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2018/0307-image-processing-trick-raw-photoshop.html