[Gimp-user] New Gimp File always green

Hello everybody!
First of all - I am new to this forum and want to introduce myself
short: I'm 18 years old und making atm my A-Level. I'm coming from
Fürth/Germany..

Now coming to my subject/problem:
Since about 3 Weeks (I made about 3 Gimp projects in this time), every
new project isn't transparent anymore, it's green. I know how to
manually make it transparent, but how can I change my settings, that
it is doing automatically every new project with transparent
background?

I added a screenshot for helping you to understand my problem.

Thanks for your time
Henrik

EDIT: I added the wrong Picture at the second file; here is the right one

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1122/original/Gimp_Problem_2.png

--
FliegerHenrik (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)