[Gimp-user] Print Image Settings dialog box appears too small on Windows 10

Hi, I'm new to GIMP. Having upgraded to Windows 10, my old image manipulation
software no longer works so I have switched to GIMP.

I'm liking what I see so far, but I'm having a little trouble with the Print
Image Settings dialog box. What I am trying to do, is to put crop marks around
my image. Searching revealed that this should be at the "very bottom" of the
Print Image Settings dialog box. I have found this box but it appears as if the
window presented is too small, and I so not know if or how I can scroll down to
the option I want. I have done searches for e.g. "print image settings dialog
too small" on the mailing list but haven't been able to find anything. Any help
is appreciated.

A screenshot of what I can see is at https://snag.gy/IKtkv5.jpg. Note the dialog
box half visible at the bottom of the window.

I am using GIMP 2.10.8 on Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134 build 17134. Gimp was
freshly downloaded from https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Thank you.

--
Mitläufer (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)