Re: [Gimp-user] Wrong version downloading

On Sun, 2019-02-24 at 16:24 +1100, Mary Whiting via gimp-user-list
wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to all of you for this great product.  I love its
capabilities!

However, when I click on the "Download GIMP 2.10.8 directly" button

Which button exactly on which Web page?

directly it is actually downloading "gimp-help-2-2.8.2-en_GB-
setup.exe"

Go to https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
If necessary, select Show Downloas for ... Microsoft Windows.

Use the orange link, Download GIMP 2.10.8 directly.

This will give you
https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.10/windows/gimp-2.10.8-setup-2.exe

If you did something different please let us know - or if something
different happens for you, please confirm exactly where. For example,
do you get the gimp-2.10.8-setup-2.exe file? Is the problem happening
when you run that file? Or when exactly?

thanks!

Liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.