Re: [Gimp-user] I have no idea what is happening

On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 11:21 +0100, Toriningen wrote:
So I am lost here, I have no idea what is happening when I select
stuff and do
cuts or pastes it seems to feather the edges instead of doing a hard
cut.
Check "tool options" for the tool you used to make the selection; if
"Feather" is checked, with a number showing under it, uncheck
"feather".

slave

--
Liam Quin (slave ankh) - web slave for https://www.fromoldbooks.org/