Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:49 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] numbers

On 12/11/19 5:53 PM, Epick wrote:
Hello guys, I have made tickets for our party, but I'm having troubles with one thing. I need to print 360 of those tickets and each should have its number
starting from 1 to 360. How can I efficiently number those tickets?
Epick

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1313/original/ticBlank.png

You can use the ImageMagick toolbox to overlay any text over an image in
a shell script. Then you just have to write a script hat loops over 360
numbers. See https://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/annotating/