[Gimp-user] Color Dialog

Hello, maybe someone might have an idea to help me here.

Since I last updated, the gimp has a new color dialog, offering LCh color
selection and 'more natural' ranges from 0-100 instead of 0-255, and is by
default set to use those options.

While this is all fine and nice, I really prefer to user HSV in the 0-255 range.
Unfortunately the dialog defaults to the exact opposite settings every time, so
whenever I start a new gimp session I at least once have to click on the "0-255"
and the "HSV" buttons to get my preferred behaviour, which is getting on my
nerves.

Is there any way to change the settings of the color dialog in a more permanent
fashion?
Any help would be really appreciated ;D

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1311/original/colordialog.jpg