[Gimp-user] No text input in file open dialog

For what it's worth, I, too, am frustrated by the lack of a clipboard paste
functionality in the Windows implementation of GIMP. I use Total Commander for
all my file and project management needs, so having the ability to copy-paste
filenames from TC into all my other working applications is at the core of my
workflow.  Moving my hands to the mouse to perform a drag-and-drop slows me
down.

I wish GIMP's File Open dialog supported this (what I consider to be) basic
functionality. I hope somebody also frustrated and with GIMP development
familiarity is listening.

--
thcjunkee (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)