[Gimp-user] Rotation problem - I'm not getting fullscreen

Hi there,

I'm using GIMP to draw a tattoo. I'm totally beginner and I'm danish.

I'm using a circle to align some text around it. Which it OK, and
coloring is
also fine. The trick when I rotation problem. As seen on YouTube they
get the
rotation full-screen - my around the object it self???

Regards GimpBeginner42

Rotation has changed a bit in Gimp 2.10

There is a lot to this when described in words and screenshots, so has to be a
video.

See what you make of this. Hope you can understand my accent.

https://youtu.be/qw6bRaIFp0I  Duration about 5 minutes.

Ends up like screenshot.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1244/original/rotate-text.jpg