[Gimp-user] Path Tool Gaps

I'm not quite sure what you mean by ..
"it's not letting me move the py file into the Plugins folder."

Try and be more specific about exactly what is happening and what
Operating
System you are using.

My Operating System is Windows 10.

I opened GIMP's Preference menu and went to the "Plugins Folder". Then, I
opened the UserApp/ Plugins Folder. Then, I opened my Windows Explorer, went to
where the Plugin I downloaded was stored, and attempted to move it into the GIMP
Plugin folder with my mouse, but nothing happened.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1229/original/GIMP_plugin.png

--
Leon13DM (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)