[Gimp-user] Crop, Scale and save

I've been using Gimp for a couple of years without problem but my old laptop
died on me last week and so I've moved over to Windows 10 and downloaded the
latest version of GIMP 2.

I noticed that the crop symbol was missing but found it in the end but the
problem I'm facing is as follows.

I open a picture that I have stored on my hard drive, crop it, scale it down to
250 x 250 and press/select Export as. However when I go to save it I get back
this message. "Saving
'C:\Users\fredl\OneDrive\Pictures\Cyprus\sun-n-blue-boutique-hotel\gaia-sun-n-blue-250.jpg'
failed:

Could not open
'C:\Users\fredl\OneDrive\Pictures\Cyprus\sun-n-blue-boutique-hotel\gaia-sun-n-blue-250.jpg'
for writing: No such file or directory".

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

--
FredTheTed (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)